Tuesday, April 29, 2008

*update*

My Doctor 'says' it will happen anytime now.... she did a few sneaky moves, and figures I'll be going into labor in the next 24hrs. If not........ I am to go see her in the morning at the clinic where she will perform more 'sneaky moves' and check to see where I'm at. I went to the hospital to do a non-stress test just to make sure everything was good, and that went well. And so..............the waiting game continues ;)

PS: i think it is a boy... the heart beat was right around 115-125 and 'they' say that in that range it is usually a boy, and girls are higher. We'll know soon enough :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

it does sound like it could be a boy......I might be wrong!!
I'm so anxious for you!! Try to rest, you will need it :)

Terri

Rebecca said...

yup he sounds like a boy to me! My little guy's heart rate is usually on the lower end too. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!

Anonymous said...

Sneaky moves from your doctor huh? Gotta love it.
Good luck, hope you're feeling well.
Natalie