Tuesday, April 29, 2008

A day over...

I'm okay with that. Yesterday my due date came and went, without too many thoughts that yesterday would be THE day. I believe I read somewhere that only 5 or 15% deliver ON their due dates ;) I am anxious to see my Doctor this morning and find out what the plan is now. How many days she will let me go before an induction is scheduled, if there are any concerns over how BIG this baby is...etc, etc...

Baby names.... still something that is SO up in the air. Those of you who know what you are having, I am jealous!!! Makes that job so much easier ;) Here are our picks right now.. and some of these are just names I like, which means I might have to count on my 'experience' delivering baby to convince Rene that I might have final say ;) heheheh of course I'd never pick a name he didn't like..

Girl: Halle Rae is top of the list....but we still have these if she wouldn't look like a Halle: Emma, Kiarra, Aaliyah, Mia

Boy: Cohen is top of the list...but if he doesn't look like a Cohen then we have: Jaxon, Soren, Noah

1 comment:

Memories For Life Photography said...

I love your girl name Adrienne. It's beautiful, you should go with that one. Your boy one is great too. Good choices. I was the same way, I had to look at my kids for awhile before I could decide. So good luck with everything!!!!!