Wednesday, July 11, 2007

{Still Here}

I'm having troubles with either my internet or computer and it sucks. Can't upload pictures to blogger, and now I can't load pictures to my lab for processing of images...I've phoned Telus to get their HIGHspeed and I'm cancelling with cablenet and it is time to buy a new computer!!! Can you believe that we've never bought one before?? Rene got one from his dad about 8yrs ago, and at the time it was a few yrs old, and his brother has been upgrading it for us every few yrs. We also upgraded the monitor, but time for a fancy new GORGEOUS FAST, easy to use COMPUTER!!! Should be picking it up this weekend, and I can't wait! Meanwhile, I can not load pictures.... I will keep trying but it hasn't been cooperating with me much.
It's too bad I can't just snap my fingers and have a photo studio set up and ready for my business, I appreciate everybody's love, support and understanding as I venture into this Photography passion I have. I LOVE what I do and hope to have the business side of things running smoothly for you soon.
We will be moving into a new house around March, and already I am planning to have an office/studio set up in one part of the house.... very excited. I'm lucky to have my husband's support in all of this, thx babe!!!
:)

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Sorry about your computer troubles Adrienne! Did I read correctly that you are moving again? I think you need some kind of 12 step program for movaholics, lol!

~Kennie~ said...

I'd say that I have to agree with Rebecca! I've only known you since last summer and you moved in there and now you're moving again??? Holy moly! LOL

I'm excited for you that you're going to get a new computer!!! :D

Adrienne said...

I'm excited about the new computer too!! Went today to get one and the 'managers' or person in charge at both the stores in town were out for the day. Just my luck! I'll try again tomorrow.

About moving......When we moved into this house it was always a temporary arrangement until we moved into a different one. It was a stepping stone for us.... and it has worked out really well, in fact better then we imagined. I guess neither of us mind change, and I'm really looking forward to having a bigger yard for the kids to play in :) I enjoy looking at cabinets and flooring and counter tops.... mostly paint colors. It can be frustrating at times, but both of us really enjoy it. I think the new house will be our home until we move back to Plamondon. But who knows? The economy is so unpredictable... we are going with the flow.... and the secret to moving so much (leave the stuff you don't use, like momentos, albums, school binders... in the boxes until you are settled for good ;)Oh and we don't have much for bedroom furniture yet! lol, we are waiting for the new house to buy... so makes moving a bit easier too!

Anonymous said...

Oh moving is great. I'm so happy for you and Rene that you have the opportunity to keep going. Ride the wave till it's gone!!!