Wednesday, July 18, 2007

{I'm Back!!}

These are 3 adorable little one's who just received a new sister! See below... yup Mom is a busy one, and looks amazing for having 4 children!! I can't wait to finish proofing this session :)

My new favorite!!
...a few snapshots of Jaden and Avery playing with the sidewalk paint that Aunty Adrienne and Uncle JP sent for Avery's birthday! (they love it adge!)


I AM SO HAPPY! We bought a new computer (don't ask what it is, I have no idea! lol) but......... it rocks!! It is a gazzillion times faster then the old one, my programs for photo editing run so much smoother and faster. I never thought it would be *so* much better. I am a very happy girl right now.... oh and Telus High Speed, again, WAY WAY WAY better then cablerocket!! (i can't get sued for saying that can I???) So now I have a ton to catch up on...and I will *promise* So without further ado, I leave you with some recent images!



This week has been very busy with proofing, setting up the new computer,preparing a new website (!!!) and getting ready to leave town for a whole 3 weeks! I'm very excited to go camping with my kids and Rene! I will be able to check emails at my Mom & Dad's, and will leave my cell number on my blog before I leave.

The kids are enjoying the summer, we've been loving the HOT weather...even with the +30 weather (thank goodness for the basement, and Rotary Park...pics to follow at a later date!) They are so excited that their cousins Dawson and Brianna are camping near Whitecourt this week..we spent this afternoon at the outdoor waterslide at Rotary Park with them and had a blast!

Plans for the new house are sloooowly coming along.... everyone is so busy, contractors and banks included! ;) We have made our changes to the plans and hope to see the ground break by the end of July!

Sorry to chat your ears off, I have missed my blog so much. Please come back soon...it won't be hard to update daily now :)

Leaving you with some music that I can't get enough of lately!
Rihanna feat. Jay Z: Umbrella
Fergie: Big Girls Don't Cry
Sean Kingston: Beautiful Girls
Justin Timberlake: Summer Love/The Way I Are
James Blunt: Tears and Rain

No comments: