Friday, July 06, 2007

{Summer Dates} out of town..

{SUMMER DATES}
Phone to book the day and time that works best for you :)
780-778-4216 or send me an email!! I look forward to working with you!
....................................................
July 30-31
August 01-07-08-09-10
These dates are for the Plamondon/LLB area only!
...................................................

There will be no extra travel costs if your session is held on one of these days :) Thank you so much to those of you who have already called requesting a session, I am so excited to take your summer pictures!

**Please note that because I will be away from my desk from July 20th to August 12th, proofing will take longer then usual. Any sessions held during this time can expect to receive their online Proof Gallery by September 5, 2007. Thank you for your understanding in this matter!**

1 comment:

Kelly said...

HI I just thought I would visit:) And Ofcourse I love all your shots!!!!!