Friday, March 09, 2007

Happy Friday!

Haven't been at my computer as much these past few days, we've all been hit with a flu bug :( Not fun at all. My fever seems to be going away right now, but it's leaving me with a nasty cold. Jaden is also pretty sick still, and has the fever on top of a terrible cold....poor little guy. Avery fought it in a day and has a runny nose. Rene is starting to complain of upset stomach. To top it all off we also woke up this morning to NO WATER!
LIKE ya wanted to hear all of that eh? Well this is my place to vent I guess! lol......

I'm happy that the weather is supposed to continue to be nice this weekend :) Tomorrow me and Alix are driving to the city to meet up with Mom. Do some shopping at Kingsway...then joining another Mom and her 2 daughters for a "girls weekend" kinda low key, just some time to gab and veg....might do a pedicure too! Just hope we all feel better so we can enjoy the weekend! See ya on Monday!

No comments: