Thursday, March 15, 2007

Bad Blogger............I know!

I have a lot going on, and haven't had much computer time this past week. Spent the weekend being sick, but still went shopping with the Girls for a "Girls Weekend" You know you are a die hard when............... you shop in 4 different stores in the mall, and you spend less then 20.00 and have to spend the next 2 hrs sleeping in the back of your vehicle in the parking lot!!! Yup, that was me on Friday. Saturday I was starting to come around, and even tried a few things on at Old Navy (lol poor Tanya........ "a whole 40min and to only buy 2 shirts!") Sunday I went and looked at RV's with my dad, mom and alix, that was fun. Can't wait to go camping this summer!!! Tuesday I photographed my first newborn who didn't belong to a close friend or family, and it was so much fun! They are so TINY when they are so new, I loved it. The baby smell, seeing the little fuzz on this guys' shoulders, *sigh* I want another! hehhehehhe. Can't wait to spend more time with him, and get some more great pictures with his mommy and daddy! Anyways, I'm off to bed.........babysitting tomorrow, and hope to take my camera out for some Easter pictures :) HINT: Bunny Ears ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Adj,
Are you sure you want to go there? I thought bunnies in your house were evil and scary. You might stir up some old feelings in your son (he, he). Glad to see a new post, can't wait to see some new pictures.

Take care,
Celine