Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Some recent.....

This is a new favorite of mine! Avery reading her Dora book. It's so candid, and she looks so content. Below, a picture of her feet, they are actually flaking because she is constantly trying on and changing shoes *all day*



*sigh* my son is getting so BIG..... he's 4, and it seems like since his birthday he is so much older. I love him so much! He's got such a big heart, and is so good for Rene and I.




A few of Korbyn today. He was over visiting today with his Mommy, and we decided to snap a few pictures :)






This is our view out the front window right now....this is as nice as I could make it look! lol... they are building the "BIG" houses across the street from us.... construction 24/7

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adrienne,
Your right about Jaden, for some reason he looks so much older in that picture. Our kids are sure growing up!


Celine

Jeanelle said...

Hi!
Thanks for the comments!

My Copyright, I did make it in Photoshop CS2
I got the idea for the design from Erin's old one. (she's on Two Peas, but I don't know her board name).

I make it into a custom shape, using this tutorial
http://www.photoshop911.com/tricks/shape_to_watermark_2.html

Lemme know if you need anymore help.
I have a ton of fonts that I have downloaded, so I just chose em from there.