Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Fall... it's just around the corner

With Fall approaching, I can't help but feel excited. Don't ask me why, but I LOVE FALL! I have loved summer, but there is something about fall that rejuvenates me. I still haven't figured it out, with the leaves and trees dying... I feel more alive then ever.. I know it doesn't make sense, but when do I ever make sense? Right now, I am holding a my application to NAIT for September... and I'm still not sure if it's something I should do. I REALLY want to...but the time/money... am I being too selfish?!? I'm a mom now, and walking into a college is very intimidating, although it is part-time, there will be others my age? The first class I'd like to take is every Wednesday night for a month. The course is Taking Control of Your Camera. Oh well, enough time spent on it, I'm sticking it in the mail today, and I'm just going to close my eyes.... and hope that it works out just fine. I told Rene that this year, I'd like to go from taking family pictures around the house, to taking professional looking photos, and possibly start a business next year. He said he backs me up. This year, I'd like to gain some experience, and LEARN all I can. Wish me luck... I need it!
Leaving you with a few pictures of Jaden and Avery having breakfast this morning :) They didn't turn out very well...but I wanted to get some every day pictures of them doing this together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Adrienne,

It's really hard to keep in touch with people, and you'd like to know where their lives went without having to write a novel each time.. so your blog is perfect. I absolutely love you're pictures and I'll keep checking in, even if I don't have time to write a comment. Their are a few blogs I already obsessively check every day.. so you know I'll be here. LOL.
Your children are beautiful.
Natalie Scott
Ladysmith, BC