Wednesday, August 16, 2006

HOUSE COLORS!!!!



OH MY GOSH, our paint is now on the walls.... we are getting closer and closer to our move in date! Guess that means i should start packing!!! Here are a few pictures I took tonight... some of you know how much i debated on going THIS green, but I do like it. I'm sticking with it now. Can't wait to see our cupboards, they come in any day now :) Hey, I sent out my application and money for the NAIT course... I'm really really looking forward to it, even though going to the city once a week might be a pain for most people, but I'm going to have fun with it!
BTW: we have cable back! Some guy was stealing it from us, and they cut our cable off instead of theirs.... and yup, crediting us for the week we didn't have it.
This first picture is from the front entrance/living room... looking into the kitchen. It looks more yellowy on here though.

The picture where you can see a window and door, is looking into the kitchen/dining room.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Hey Adrienne! Love your colors!!! Great minds think alike right? Congrats on the class. Honestly if you are investing in a kick ass camera you might as well know how to use it! This is my plan but I have to wait. Thanks so much for your wonderful words yesterday! I glad that you've got motivation again. If you need someone to support you or kick you in the butt, I volunteer!! Have a great day!