Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Gonna miss this house...





We spent the last 5 days in Plamondon, and it sure is nice to be home. Don't get me wrong, we always enjoy it there... but the driving back and forth, the messy vehicle from travelling, the unpacking/packing, and the laundry... that part of it really sucks. As always though, it was really nice to spend time with our family and friends there. Our reason for being there this past weekend, Rene went down to help my dad build his garage. *sigh* it is amazing to see what a group of people can accomplish in only a few days! I was totally impressed by how hard they worked, and so proud that my husband helped with it. So Dad, I'm posting some pictures :) It was also really nice spending one on one with Grandma. We played 'UP' 4 times, and it was fun... even though she won each time (I'd like to say i let her win... but gosh darn it, i'd be lying!) She even brought me a bag of tomatoes to bring back home... what a sweetie. Spent some time with Destiny at the park, and it's always nice getting together with her, since she has a little boy and girl as well. Can't wait until Rylynn is old enough to play too! We also had a play date at Rebecca's... and it was perfect timing... all that bouncing on the trampoline helped Avery have an extra good nap on our way home. Sunday night we went to visit Alcide and Tracy...and Dorien/Nat, Monique/Sebastien were there. Had an awesome supper, and the kids LOVE playing with Jeremy, and his toys ;) I'm posting pictures of Jaden and Avery showing off their ummmm musical talent?! hehehheh....
On another note... we came home to find our house has the primer, and first coat of paint!!!! OH MY GOSH... I didn't think it would be SO GREEN! lol... i'll have to take some pictures tomorrow.. I think I like it?! Something to get used to for sure, and I was happy because our builder is going to do black rod iron hand rails going into our house, and going down to our basement! awwwwwwww Rene just got called out to work... poor guy needs a good few days off... Maybe for his bday!? End of September... we are either going to Edmonton or inviting friends here... we'll see... oh man, I've gone on and on...and not sure this post makes any sense, as I was interrupted 4 times... okay, time to go read and get some sleep! G'night!!! Bah, one more thing... anyone like the new Justin Timberlake song?

No comments: