Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thank you!

Thx to everyone who placed a last minute Christmas card order with me this week...........I ordered a total of 675 cards this week, not including my own which I still need to do. I wish I had tracked how many cards I ordered in total last year for Christmas, but I think this past week wins!
Yikes...time is running out. I hope to get some pictures this week of all three kids together, I was really holding out for some snow...to do funky colorful scarves and fun sweaters, but we hardly have any snow yet!! So I'll have to go with Plan B. I'll be away from my desk Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I am going to the city to get ALL my Christmas shopping done! Girls weekend................I can't wait to have four whole nights of sleep, with no babies or kids or husband to wake me up! :)
With 2008 around the corner, I am both happy and sad. I am nearly done all the '08 sessions. Crissy, your wedding proofs are well on their way and you will have your album in time to share with your friends and family at Christmas :) I am also sad that I won't be able to book any photo sessions for the next few months...and at the same time, I am very excited to decorate my house and play with the kids during the entire month of December.... and all winter! We will be sure to take plenty of pictures. I have many fun ideas to try with Cohen now that he is sitting up :) I will be updating my blog daily.
I will be purchasing a new camera this weekend, so my Canon xti will be for sale... I will give more info and pictures early next week
Have a great rest of your week and weekend!
xxooxox

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

so you decided to go with a new camera huh? CAn't wait to see it. I'm so sad that I'm not going shopping with you guys! Hope that you have tons of fun! Oh, and I probably know someone who wants your camera. Talk to you later today :)