Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Technically....terrible. I love them anyway!

She calls herself "Scooter Girl" Notice her clothing choice? This is what she wants to wear EVERY SINGLE DAY! She loves tights and skirts.... and as long as there is pink on everything it 'matches' ;)

Avery's eyes are closed..... you have no idea how many times she does this just as I snap a picture!


Just thought I'd post a few shots from last week before we were hit by the snow storm!! All that nice light coming into my house.... i miss it already! Definately not technically correct, I wasn't paying too much attention to what I was doing (which seems to be the case for me this whole week! Oh the baby brain!)

I just thought I'd share a few anyway....



This 'winter' is supposed to end tomorrow... and my fingers are sooo crossed! Had some contractions tonight... went to bed to rest and they didn't go anywhere after that. I see the Doctor tomorrow morning....will update later on :)

2 comments:

~Kennie~ said...

Looks like you have a little fashionista/model on your hands! Your kids are beautiful! Jaden looks so grown up lately in his pictures!

Sarah K. said...

Those pictures are great - I love the eyes closed picture. It has character! Plus - she's just very fashion forward! Good work on the photos!