Friday, April 25, 2008

I subscribe to www.babycentre.com to get weekly updates on our little ones development. I love the updates, and every Friday I look forward to reading them..... but today I open this one! I do not have a newborn as of yet.... the crib is still empty.

"Hello Adrienne,
Welcome to parenthood! In these first days, your new baby won't do much except feed every two or three hours and sleep off and on around the clock. You may be feeling a little shell-shocked. That's not surprising, your body has been through a lot - and it's your cue to take these next few days as easy as you can. Your most important priority right now is to tend to your post-labour aches and pains, establish breastfeeding and spend time getting to know and love your baby. Concentrate on those basics and when your baby drifts off to sleep, try to take a rest yourself - the laundry can wait."

3 comments:

~Kennie~ said...

Soon Adrienne...soon :)

Hang in there...

Anonymous said...

lol, I got the same one! Then I got, "Your baby is one week old", nope, no baby.
"two weeks"; still no baby.
"three weeks"...gawd.
I tired resetting the date but it didn't do any good. Not trying to depress you but that baby will come out. I promise, lol.

Anonymous said...

where did you get this bedding! its gorgeous!