Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Hello!

I can't believe it's the middle of April already!!! I am due in less then 2 weeks and can NOT wait! Well I can..........but I am soooo excited to welcome this baby into our family :) I went for a routine Doctor's appointment yesterday and everything is looking good. Baby is happy, and ready to come out.... now we wait some more. EVERYTHING is pretty much done except getting the carseat into the van. We are undecided on our van, and might go test drive a few vehicles today, but I am in no rush to make any big decisions right now. It's amazing what a 9 month pregnant woman will do to pass the days :) I will most likely post something quick before I head to the hospital on my blog, I'm a freak that way...and love sharing news like that :)

I've been wanting to share this link for some time now. My cousin Kelly and his girlfriend Caroline are doing what many couples only dream of.... they are travelling the world! I love seeing updates to their blog, and best of all.............they are taking the most BEAUTIFUL pictures I have ever seen!!! I can't wait to sit down and chat with them next time they are out to visit. Definately an experience of a lifetime....and I bet they have so many great stories to share. Here is their link if anyone is interested :) http://mori-bou-voyage.blog4ever.com/blog/photo-127901.html

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Adrienne,

Good luck with your final weeks of pregnancy! I REALLY enjoyed checking out the pictures of your cousin's trip. What an amazing adventure!

Hang in there....
Trisha

Adrienne said...

Hi Trisha and thank you for thinking of me :)

I'm glad that someone else was able to enjoy my cousin's pictures, they really are awesome!