Thursday, April 17, 2008

Can you believe it!? Another post in the same week? hehee

Get ready to read........... ;) I haven't posted a 'journal type' entry in some time and today I'm definately in the mood.

I'm feeling so inspired right now....... not sure what's happening but it seems that this week, everything I listen to, look at and smell is inspiring me! I think it has to do with Spring, and feeling alive again :) Today my new lens arrives and I can't wait!!!!! Also got a box full of new petti skirts to play around with. Avery's birthday is early May and I am really looking forward to taking her into town and doing a mini session so we can make some birthday invitations. I am loving the weather right now and just want to hang out in the sun, the kids are more then happy to be outside longer and later each day. They have been doing so well the last few weeks, I have to say.... with a pregnant mommy who hasn't always been in a great mood ;) and a daddy who is working so hard during the days and helping out more then ever at night.. you can imagine the parents aren't in the best of shape at the moment. Thank God Jaden and Avery have been so patient with *US*! I'm so proud of them right now....and can't wait to see them hold and cuddle a new sibling. Both of them are in swimming lessons right now, and I never thought I'd see the day where Jaden would put his face in the water. In order to 'pass' this has to happen....and on his 4th day he did it!!! Seeing how proud he was touched my heart, and Avery got right in there and dunked her head in too! I have got to remember not to under estimate them... because they always seem to be much braver then I imagine them to be. Today Jaden had a field trip to the airport and Avery to a farm. I always worry about Jaden and transportation because he suffers from severe motion sickness, but he had a blast. "Mommy, I almost puked...but I remembered to keep looking straight and it went away" :) :) :) Avery was really nervous about going to a farm, and the smell (again, both kids are pretty sensitive to smelly things!) she said it did stink because some of the animals were having babies (?!), but she said it wasn't TOO bad. Then after thinking for a second asked me if I would stink when I have my baby!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY gosh, I killed myself laughing.......................... I honestly was at a loss of what to say!

On the baby note.......... there are 6 of us due these last few weeks of April. I want to say Congratulations to Meghan and Aaron, who welcomed their baby girl a few days ago :) :) :) and Destiny and Boyd who also brought into this world a baby girl! Girls.........I am jealous of you!! You are no longer pregnant and I can't wait for that day to arrive for us!

This afternoon I am meeting a friend of mine for lunch, and with the kids at the babysitters, I plan to edit some pictures of my kids to add to my blog later this afternoon, so please check back when you can :) Thank you for checking in!

No comments: