Thursday, March 06, 2008

I {heart} Thursdays

Every other Thursday that is :) when it is Rene's first day off. We wake up together, get the kids ready for playschool and then once we drop them off we go for brunch together and talk about how we'll spend our day and our week. I always look forward to our breakfast date and wonder how this will work once the baby is born. I'm getting so giddy about what is to come! There is so much less snow in the last few weeks, everything is melting like crazy. The kids are going between winter boots and rubber boots, and a new baby to come :) Just wanted to wish you all a great Thursday! There is major excitement in my house right now.... Avery is THRILLED about Pajama day and Jaden has Upside Down, Inside Out day!
I am doing a maternity session this afternoon so come back tonight or tomorrow morning to see a few samples, I'm really looking forward to this one!

No comments: