Monday, March 03, 2008

And the countdown is on... 55 days!

My due date is in exactly 55 days!! Ohhhhhhhhh boy I can't wait to have a new baby in the house :) I spent the weekend away with some very good friends, and was able to use that time to pick up some nursery items, and newborn sleepers. I am SO looking forward to decorating the baby room now, I love the decor and it will work so well for a boy or girl. We have NOOO idea what we are having but I'm beginning to feel less stressed about it this week. I have a newborn sleeper for baby boy or baby girl. And really....what does it matter? Heck, I could be happy with twins... and one of each ;) lol. I was asked by a few customers what my work schedule will be like during all of this, so it is posted below. Another great thing about being a photographer, I can work right up until baby is born and take only a few months off to enjoy our new family and get settled with all the changes a new baby will bring.

****************************************************

Photography By Adrienne

Available:


March: Booked

April: 2 openings still available

May: Not taking any bookings at this time

June: Not taking any bookings at this time

July: 3 sessions available

August: 4 sessions available

September: 8 sessions available

Oct/Nov/Dec calandar will open up this summer

*****************************************************************************

A quick share of my best friend, Adrienne, during our Girls Shopping weekend!

Vanessa, Jacinthe, Adrienne and Renee

No comments: