Thursday, January 03, 2008

Random Pictures.... and our BABY!

Ultrasound Picture from today..... my favorite image right now! :)

My bro, Sam

My bro, Jolan
Snapshot of the kids outside with Rene at Christmas!
Jaden and Avery got a really cool easel for Christmas from the grandparents and they can't get enough of it! LOL.... here's Jaden's version of Mario and Luigi on the wipe board! I don't think I could have done better!



My girl wanted to have her picture taken.... messy hair and all! ;)
Gotta guess who this is! ?????
My very understanding husband pulled our vehicle over so I could take a few pics of the hoar frost on our way back to Whitecourt. It was sooo pretty!

Jaden turned 5 and is doing all kinds of new things... he said now he can drink water and milk, and not just juice ;) It's a good thing...but funny how it's okay now that he's five! lol



1 comment:

Sébastien's Proud Mommy said...

That's easy to guess, it's Dorien! The ultrasound picture is precious!