Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Grab a coffee!

....this is going to be a long one! I'm going to enter 2 posts. This looooong reading one, and a photo one :) For those of you who come here just to *see* pictures ;) I feel like it's been a long time since I've written anything here, personal or business. It was a really busy November/December for us. All sorts of projects on the go.... we are building a new house, finishing the basement in the house we are in now. We've been stalking expedia.ca for a good deal to Vegas, and trying to figure out if we can swing a trip before our third baby arrives. Jaden and Avery are in playschool tuesday/thursday mornings, and have skating practice Wednesdays. Both of them were advanced to the next level in the CanSkate program which starts up again next week. In November, I was fortunate enough to photograph my first wedding in Plamondon which was soooooo fun and a great challenge. Tues/Thurs afternoons my kids go to the BEST babysitter ever (They love Nicole and her kids!) while I work on photography. Our arrangements work really well for us right now...but I'm sure there will be changes to come in the new year. Our babysitter will be moving to BC :( and we'll have our next baby....so that changes things. I'm getting REALLY excited about having a baby around again! Today I went for a 2D ultrasound (tried for 3d but baby didn't get into the 'perfect' position for it) baby seems to be healthy! Moves a *ton* more then I remember Jaden and Avery ever moving. There was a small speculation that there could be 2 in there, but it was confirmed today that it's just one baby moving like crazy ;) Due date is April 25th unless this ultrasound changes things... guess I'll find out at the next Dr's appt.

Christmas was a blur. Seriously. It was nice and the kids of course enjoyed every second of it... we normally go to Plamondon for a week, and this time we were there for 4 days and visited as much as we could in that time, but felt the 'rush'. Not sure I can do this again next year with a baby.... ohhh my, the packing was crazy, and the unpacking! We were lucky to have good weather, and the kids really enjoyed sledding in my parents' backyard while we stayed warm in the house. Oh the joys of living in a small town! :) :) :)

Photography By Adrienne............ many new things coming up in the next few weeks. Designer Kim Townsend is working on the perfect logo for me, and I can't wait to have it finalized :) Once that is complete, I can finish the website and go live. It's all very exciting for me, and I can't wait to share! Last week I got a pretty little gift to me, from me in the mail :) I bought a funky camera strap for my new camera... I'll include a picture in the next post. You can find all kinds of funky camera straps on their website: http://www.myfunkycamera.com/store/Default.asp

I think I've chatted about pretty much everything I can think of. I haven't mentioned anything about Rene.... hmmmmmmmmm well let's see. He's so awesome....he keeps us on track with all that is going on. If it wasn't for him, our basement would still be in the beginning phases of being 'done' He gets things done... I love that about him! He works hard all day, then comes home and works with me all night.

Okay, i better go tuck my kids into bed... Jaden is listening to "Don'tcha wish your girlfriend was hot like me??? Dontcha babe?" He's loving his "boombox" as he calls it, and Rene let him borrow the cd from his truck tonight. He's been dancing up a storm for the last half hour at least...LOL and I can hear Avery singing along with it....

Thx for checking in, and not giving up on my blog! I'll post an entry of pictures only once the kids are sleeping :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,How are you guys this Morning,after seeing a picture of your preciouse little one.I couldn't wait to get the news.It's so awesome what they can do now!!!
Thank-you so much for sharing.Im sure that you can't wait to hold Him /her. Congratulations Again.Baby looks so perfect.Love you all very much!!!!!!Mom/memere

~Kennie~ said...

Beautiful ultrasound pic! How exciting!!!!

Glad things are falling into place for you!

Welcome back!