Thursday, December 06, 2007

Something Different.....

Since I've been so terrible at updating my blog every day... I thought it might be fun to turn the tables on you.... my blog visitors :) So please.... ask me any questions you would like! I don't care if they are personal, or photography related.... ask away and I will answer them in tomorrow's post! ASK ANYTHING you might be curious about!!! Also.... once I get to 10,000 hits on my blog (not too far away now...) I will be announcing something new and special... and also giving something cool away :) :) :) Stay tuned!!!!


Adrienne

... and one more of Avery from yesterday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Theroux's said...

Hey there... i do have lots of questions I'd like to ask you, but the one I'm really curious about is how you make a pure white background, like the one you did of your son, holding rose petals. There's no seam, from the floor (if I can remember correctly...)I've heard of some sort of "photo paper" that you can get, is that what you'd use? (Hope you understand what I'm talking about...