Wednesday, December 05, 2007

I've been a bad, bad blogger.....

Definately the busy season as a photographer! Getting orders, printing, and delivering is taking up much of my time.... I'm almost done for this season :) It's so fun packaging your orders and delivering them... now I just need to find time to get my own family pictures done, and Christmas cards made and mailed out! Yikes... time is running out!!! Took out my camera to play a bit today and got a few silly pics of my kids. Since I haven't shared any for awhile, I'll post them here! It's a good week to be inside working, we got a HUGE dump of snow! So happy I got my trip to the city for xmas shopping done before the storm hit.... you could literally see the grass in our yard when I left for the city last week, and in a few days... well, see the picture below. Winter is definately here....






Jaden making BIG EYES after I asked him to stop squinting them.... lol... not sure this was much better! ha....




LOT'S OF SNOW NOW!

2 comments:

~Kennie~ said...

Looks like my BBQ on our deck too! Crazy snow!

Cute new pics of the kids!

Anonymous said...

OMG Adrienne the kid's look so grown up!!! Avery has lost the "baby" look :( I miss you all and I can't wait to see you all at Christmas.

Give the kid's a big hug for me,
Take care!