Friday, September 14, 2007

Important Information...and pictures :)



PLEASE NOTE: Any orders placed through the online Proof gallery are not getting to me. There is a bug in the system that the lab is trying to work out. I appologize for this inconvenience! Please if you have attempted to place your order this way, resend it to me through email or phone 778-4216 Thank you! Once I receive your order and payment it will take up to 2 weeks for you to get your order. Thank you for your patience and understanding in this matter!!!
ALSO: any albums loaded to the online proof gallery in the last week are not showing up yet for an unknown reason. I am working with the lab to have this fixed ASAP, and will let each of you know once your gallery is there to look at.

In the meantime, because Michelle hasn't seen any images from her session yet I'm throwing in a few teasers while she patiently waits for her gallery to be fixed. Here are a few of my favorites from their session!

No comments: