Thursday, July 19, 2007

So Thankful


To my Grandma! Her and Grandpa bought the land and built a cabin for their family to have a place to 'get away' I believe they bought it in the early 70's?? What is so cool to me is that growing up, my brothers, sister and I spent *many* weekends at the cabin...and now I am going there with my kids! It's a beautiful place, one of my favorites in the world. I feel so at home, sitting around the camp fire, walking along the lake, and doing dishes in the cabin :) We parked our camper there, and tomorrow I am driving out to the lake to spend 3 weeks there. What a gift that was passed down to me, and now to my own children!!! The memories I have from the cabin are priceless.... and I soon hope that Jaden and Avery start making some memories of their own that they will never forget. Thank you Grandma, and Mom for all of this!
I am leaving Friday evening....and will be out of my office until August 13th. I will have my cell phone with me 780-404-3384 just in case someone needs to get a hold of me. Many changes are on the way with regards to Photography By Adrienne, and I am so excited to share them!! I may drop a few teasers from my mom dad's house ;)
Enjoy the rest of July and the beginning of August!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Praying for more hot weather!!!!

No comments: