Sunday, March 25, 2007

Twins....can you tell?


I made it to Fox Creek today and did a photo session with 2 very sweet, and very cute little girls :) Twins in fact! I took a lot of pictures, it was tons of fun and a bit busy. After leaving their house I just knew that this is something I will continue to *LOVE* doing! I took a lot of pictures, and have some editing to do over the week, but I'll leave ya with a sneak peak ;) Thx to the mom and grandma, they were excellent in helping me with the girls, and did such a good job with helping so much with the set up! I will post a few favorites after Mom has seen them all ;) Thx for looking!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Adge!
Looks Great! I can tell you were up late working on them! Wow do they ever look alike! Can't wait to see the rest!

Adrienne Zenko

~Kennie~ said...

Oh I can't wait to see some more! I know their mom is going to tell me all about it at work tomorrow! I'm so excited! The one you posted is adorable!

P.S. Our deli sucks...wasn't sure if you checked it out (I didn't get your email until later, was babysitting my niece all day)