Tuesday, March 20, 2007

2 little Monkey's jumping on the bed!

Just playing with my camera settings........didn't work out too well, but still like these pictures. Can you tell they had fun breaking the rule: No jumping on Mommy's bed?? lol........ throwing in a few from the day Avery said "Mom are you going to scrapbook that man???" thx for looking!





No kidding you. When Jaden was *really* sick last week, he still wanted to play Mario Sunshine on his game cube. He was soooo sick, that he played with one hand! I couldn't believe my eyes, had to take a picture!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adrienne,
These pictures are so cute! It makes me really miss them...Dawson and Brianna really enjoyed getting mail from the kid's, and are very much looking forward to the end of March. I do hope we can get toghther. I can't wait to see what kind of family pictures you are going to take of us, you do an AWESOME job!

See you soon!
Celine

Anonymous said...

Hey you little monkeys!!! If mom doesn't let you jump on her bed you can come jump on Uncle's ANY TIME. Hope you are feeling better because soon there are going to be some BIG puddles to play in .

See YA !!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Adrienne,

I bumped into your page off of one of my friends Blogger page! I cannot believe how BIG your kids are getting it is crazy! They are super CUTE - I LOVE all the photos you take of them! Speaking of which you are an amazing photographer - keep it up you definitely have a talent there chicky! Anywho, to the point I guess - would you be able to e-mail me your mailing address?? I would like to mail you and Rene a wedding invitation for our wedding this summer!!
Thanks and take care,
Destiny
destiny.plamondon@alpac.ca

Adrienne said...

Wow, Thx for the comments guys!! Good to know that someone is out there :)