Friday, February 09, 2007

Just playing..

Lot's of simple snapshots of the everyday stuff, and some fun portraits :)

Just trying things out in Photoshop.I tried a few times to get some Valentine type pictures these past few weeks, but I didn't really come up with anything great or unique. But here are a few that Rene thought I should share anyways...


Isn't Logan a cutie!!??


Just a quick snapshot of Avery & Heidi, they asked me to take it! Notice the Gap Sweaters? Avery saw Heidi's and knew she had the same one somewhere, can you believe that? I love Avery's half fake smile!

I thought this was pretty funny, Avery trying to stick a lipgloss into Logan's pocket!..... and here he is trying to get away!


I went to my Photography class last night, and it was awesome! Because Alix babysat, I was able to drive in early, to avoid driving in the dark, or snow that was in the forecast. Had so much fun just walking around Kingsway. I'm such a city girl at heart, seriously. We learned so much in the 3hrs, tons about lighting, different situations, and how to paint with light. With each class, my 'want' list for photography accessories just keeps getting longer, time to book some photo shoots! Here's one of my practice shots in the studio, using the painting with light technique :) **Ok, now i can't find it** so here is something we had a hard time getting right, but was a lot of fun. Here was our example!



I stayed the night at Lisa's (thx again chicky!!) and it was great to catch up. Exactly a year ago I had spend the night there too, so we talked about turning into a tradition! We chatted until nearly 3am! It was kinda nice to be away for the night, and not wake up to my kids yanking on my arm ;) ... thank you ALIX, LISA & RENE!!

AND, if you are still here.......... some pictures from Tuesday. I brought a container of snow into the house, and the kids thought it was pretty cool and fun. We made all kinds of funny men in the snow, so of course, here are some pictures!

TGIF :) Have a good weekend!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Adj,
I love the Valentine pictures of the kids, you must be learning a lot at your classes the pics are great! Give them hugs and kisses from "uncle silly"!Are you still coming on the long weekend?

Celine

Anonymous said...

love the pic of jaden and the rose... really like the red/black/white usage int he photo...