Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I'm in a funk...

Just wanted to come and say hi! These pictures aren't anything special, but I can't help but share when I come here! I hate when I go to look at someone's blog, and they haven't updated, or they don't have pictures, So I am trying not to be one of those bloggers ;) You know who you are!! ;) just teasing!Not sure why.......but I really love this picture :)
Rene wanted me to take a picture of this quad, he wants one. HA HA HA
For the kids! He made Avery a princess hat, and Jaden a sword. He was really good....

Just hanging out....
Alix holding Avery in line waiting for her Princess Hat from the clown.


Ok, doesn't my husband look hot pushing a stroller?? lol....maybe it's me getting the 'itch' but wow, I looked over and saw him pushing Avery, and sighed..... he's still got it ;) Love you babe!

At the Woody's Rv area.......Jaden walking over to meet him, and he fell back!


We thought this little trailer was so cute! Can you imagine? We thought how cool it would be to pull this TOO, just for the kids! ha ha ha... as if. It had a bed, and counter with sink and stove top. Really cute though... there were so many people, hard not to get someone else in the picture... silly cowboy. See Jaden in the window?

Here are some scenery pictures. I love how the sky looks like the ocean in some of em!




Tomorrow is my last day at NAIT for that class I have been taking. I'm so happy I signed up (too bad I had the crappy roads to deal with though) I learned TONS, and made some good friends too. I plan to sign up again for the next class offered in September. Time to do some photo shoots, I've had a few pregnant mom's call and express some interest. Nothing is booked for sure yet, as they don't know when they'll have their babies...but I'm really excited to get some pictures of TINY ones! Thursday is my birthday, and Friday we are going to Plamondon for the weekend. Not sure if I'll make it back here until Sunday....and with that, some pictures!

No comments: