Friday, February 23, 2007

Just one of Avery



Seriously, I love this picture.....it's just *SO* Avery! Not technically correct, but I captured something special to me here. I was on the computer in the early morning, bundled in sweats and a hoody, and thick socks, working away. I could hear Avery playing just behind me with her toys. I happened to turn around, and she was playing with her doll on the treadmill. She had taken off her clothes (i hope this is just a phase....today I found her naked, as she was putting on a bathing suit, to pretend to go swimming! lol) She was happy as could be, in just her little girl Dora panties. She just looked so young, having so much fun....she was freezing, but that didn't matter to her. She was happy, because life is great. My camera was right beside me :) I had to share this one.... might be a mom thing, I'm not sure. Maybe it's a "You have to be the Mommy" picture, but here it is :) I converted the original to B&W, with high contrast, and played around a bit more, I'm posting the original too! Have a good Friday!!! We are on our way to Edson today to look at the RV's, I'm so excited!!!

1 comment:

** A n g i e ** said...

Hey Adrienne.. i *FINALLY* figured out how to leave a comment! Yea Ang! I just want to say that you are a VERY talented photographer and i hope that you can continue to succeed in your passion! You have such a beautiful family and such a wonderful talent for taking pictures of them! I love the flowers you got for V-Day and your B-Day! So romantic.... tee hee hee! -Ang