Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Birthday Wishes!!!

Happy Birthday Grandma!!! Birthday wishes for my brother Robin for yesterday too!! Hope your days are filled with peace, love and happiness today and always!


A bit about my weekend which just passed :) Friday night I went to a Party Lite party at a friends house. I met a few new mom's, and it was a great evening out! Saturday Alix came over to babysit, and Rene and I went to Edson to finish some paperwork for her SIN card which I've been putting off for well over 6 months now. We also checked out the RV place there, and found a few travel trailers that we think would be great for us. I really can't wait to camp this year, it will be a first for our little family, and hearing how excited my husband is to go camping, has me thrilled!!! On Sunday I left for Fox Creek with a good friend of mine. She was driving an hr there to do a Stampin' Up! Demonstration, and I asked if I could tag along :) It's been awhile since I've actually gone to one. Unfortunately her mother passed away last week. I always enjoy talking with her...we both agree that we must come from the same place in our previous lives. You know how sometimes you meet someone and you just 'click'? I just adore her, she is so sweet. Funny thing is, she is old enough to be my mother....yet I don't feel the age gap. Anyways, because I was going to Fox Creek, I asked a friend of mine through stampin up and scrappershaven to ask if her sister wouldn't mine me doing a quick mini photo shoot before the demo was to begin. She has a 17month old daughter, and a 4month old son. They were so sweet, and adorable! It was so much fun :) Challenging, with trying to find the correct settings for exposure on my camera, while attempting to get the attn of the little girl. It was great practice, and i do believe I was able to capture some wonderful shots in the short amount of time I had there. It was a great end to a fun weekend. The kids are doing good right now, neither of them are sick, thank Goodness! Jaden is loving playschool, and has so much to say everytime I pick him up. Today the Dentist came to talk to them about "sugar bugs" Jaden was well prepared to tell his dad that he couldn't drink anymore pop! ;) Now i can't let you read all of that without sharing one picture can I? For some reason I feel ripped off if I read a blog that usally posts pictures, and on one day doesn't. This is an older one of Avery from last month.... just practicing with making borders and making the eyes stand out more. Have a good day!!





Yikes, her skin tone looks really pale in this one!?


Don't forget to watch American Idol tonight :)

Here's from today, I can't believe she'll be 3 in MAY!!


I shot this in auto which isn't something I usually do anymore, and got this nasty shadow....but I do love her smile, and what she has in her hands, is something that she is often holding, her lipgloss and baby!! lol

No comments: