Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Sorry! What a busy week it's been....

On the computer that is! I have been trying to get all my pictures burned onto cd's so it frees up some space on my computer! I'm not even going to tell you how many photographs are on this thing... I'm crazy! I started the week off with some big time organizing! We went and bought 10 or so rubbermaid containers from Canadian Tire, and went through all the toys, and hauled a bunch to the Repeat Boutique. Put away some baby toys for the future, and decluttered. It feels so good to do this every year, at least once. I'm counting down the days for my photography class... I'm so excited, and can't wait to see what it's all about, how many students etc.. I think it will be really fun. I'm feeling a lot better now, knowing Rene will be home at least every other Wednesday with the kids. His boss is very understanding, thankfully (they had asked he work every wednesday now... so that threw us for a loop) We've been talking about going on a trip...and not sure where, when etc... but I think we've pretty much agreed to go back to Vegas, and see what we did not see on the last trip. We are desperately trying to get Jason and Celine to join us ;) They would be so much fun, and mentioned they wanted a holiday too. I've been working a lot on fun stuff this week too. Trying to join in on a few photography and scrapbooking challenges online :) The kids are healthy and so busy playing with all their new toys from Christmas, that it's like they don't even realize it's been almost a week since we've really been outside to play. We go for a walk to the mail, but that isn't as much fresh air as they need. Now we have this "BIG SNOW BLIZZARD" warning tonight...so it may be a few days before we can get out again. Trips to Walmart will have to do for now! :) I took a few pictures of Avery this week, here's a few of em... Jaden is anti-camera lately, unless he gets to hold it. Have a good day everyone...stay sheltered if you are in the area for this crazy weather!

ETA: Blogger is not loading pictures for me tonight.. so I'll post them in the mornnig! G'night!!

No comments: