Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Pictures....









Here are the pictures I tried to post last night. A whole bunch of Avery, she doesn't mind swapping "Picture Fun" for "Hand lotion and lip gloss" I found my bribe!! lol.... Jaden is still hiding from me when I take out the camera... I don't want to ruin him for life, so I just hope the phase won't last long. There is a picture in there of Avery talking on her little phone, standing on her bed, looking out the window. Honestly this girl is only 2, but going on 16!! Her side of the conversasion is always soooo funny. The other day it was HER sister, and her kids are fighting again..." She makes me laugh every day.

1 comment:

~Kennie~ said...

Beautiful photos Adrienne! Sounds like you've been keeping yourself busy these days with your new photo a day project. BTW, great pics there too!

Will you be attending Sell-A-Bration with Jane in Feb? I'm planning on it, would love to see you there.

I thought it was funny and coincidental to read that you and your hubby were thinking of returning to Vegas this year...my hubby asked me the other day if I'd want to go back this year too. We went in April 2004 to get married and then last May for a week and I miss it so much. There's just something addicting about that place! :)