Friday, December 08, 2006

What are your weekend plans?

Hey, it's the weekend! What are you doing at the computer?? hehheheh..well I'm here because Rene is working this weekend, and it's just me and my kids. Tomorrow is supposed to be a beautiful day (as long as the ice is all melted!!) and I promised Jaden I would take him to the "big hill" to go sledding after Avery's nap. I also want to **FinisH** my Christmas cards, and get those ready to mail out...hopefully everyone will get one before Christmas this year :) Leaving you with a few pictures of my daughter "watching tv"...Have a good weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adj,
It's so funny how oblivious to the outside world when they are watching TV. My kids are like that too. I wonder if Avery even noticed you were snapping pictures of her.

Take care!
Celine

Anonymous said...

These are cute pictures of Avery. Elora