Thursday, December 14, 2006

525 hits to my blog!

Wow, that's so cool! I guess I'm not as boring as I thought I was ;) Thx for taking the time to check it out here, and for the comments that some of you leave here! I appreciate that you care enough to include my little blog in your list of things to do while online ;) Having a busy week, tomorrow is Rene's last day of his shift...yeah!!! It's going to be a fun week ahead of us, but busy. Tomorrow night we are going to St.Mary's for the Christmas Concert. Both Russell and Brooke will be in it! Sunday is Jaden's birthday party at the bowling alley, and Monday Rene will be the 'helper parent' at playschool with Jaden. Jaden is sooo excited. Rene is, but isn't. LOL<>
I have been practicing on manual mode, here are a few pictures! I think I'll get the one of Avery framed.. I like Jaden's expression in this one, it's so 'him' and doesn't he look SO much like Rene? The last one is of Avery's friend, Heidi! She is a rea sweetheart, and has the most gorgeous eyes. Avery is lucky to have a friend who likes to play "dollies" with her. G'night :)







No comments: