Friday, November 10, 2006

Uggghhh Feelin' so bummed

I'm having a terrible day... When I got the kids into our vehicle this morning to take Avery to her Boogy Woogy (dance class) i found all the stuff in my van spread all out. My change was gone, and so was my flippin purse................................and cell phone. I am so mad... why would someone do this? Why us? I NEVER leave my purse in the van over night, and I'm always reminding Rene to bring his wallet in, as he does tend to leave it in his truck over night. For some reason, it stayed in the van last night. I thought I was going to go for coffee with Alix, but I wasn't feeling well, and went to bed early. I did my grocery shopping yesterday, and brought it all into the house, minus the case of pop for rene. He went into it at 8:30 last night and obviously forgot to lock the doors. There is no damage to the van, so i'm guessing it wasn't locked. In my purse I had a few hundred dollars in a *secret zipper* saving for cash for my "Girls Weekend" my birth cert, the kids' sin cards, and ab health care, birth cert, credit card, debit cards, cheq's, my fave lipstick :( What a disaster. Anyways.... I don't feel like going on about it, but please, take it from me, take your wallet/purse in the house with you ALL the time. I think it's small town mentality. Time to lock the doors to the vehicle and house each and everytime I go anywheres. THANK GOD I didn't for some reason have my camera in there too... thx for stopping by.

1 comment:

~Kennie~ said...

So sorry to hear about what happened Adrienne. How awful. It makes me sick to even think of that happening to me, so I can just imagine how bummed you must be.
It took me a long time to get my hubby to quit leaving his wallet in the truck overnight too. Guess that was the "city" girl in me coming out, I'm too scared of thiefs making off with items in our vehicle or home. Hope your day gets better.