Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Pretty bad when....

You wake up in the morning with a kids song in your head! lol.... I guess that's all part of being a mom. "Eyes, Nose... cheeky, cheeky, Chin!" (Jaden's class sings this before snack time) the songs are just as catchy as any Nelly Furtado songs! hehhe... So a few of you have emailed me asking what the Easter Bunny story is. Here it is: I believe Jaden was 2 at the time...and my mom had this "easter bunny" costume. But honestly, it looked like a really freaky Bunny.. the eyes looked hollow and black. So not the cute fluffy white bunny I would have pictured! When she came hopping into the kitchen...Jaden backed up and was really unsure about it. She put down his basken, and hopped away. That wasn't so bad, we talked to him...and he finally started to smile...but still really aprehensive about it all. Of course we all laughed and thought this was funny...and I thought... let's bring the bunny out again! Well this time, he went hysterical. No kidding....he was definately traumatized. He wouldn't calm down, and when he finally did, kept looking over his shoulder, waiting to be scared again. He wanted to leave my mom and dad's so bad. Not cool. And seriously... my son remembered this all the way to winter with Santa, and again the following Easter. The bunny never came out last time... and I think he's sort of over it now. But he's not one to run up and hug any big costumed ppl! We actually have some video of the Easter Bunny and Jaden, but I'm not sure how to link that to my blog...maybe another day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.