Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Next: Christmas!!! (HUGE SMILEY FACE)

Today was such a fun day! First day back with my kids....and it was so nice to be with them. We finally carved a pumpkin (i am such a last minute kinda mom..) and the kids had SO much fun tonight. My camera is upstairs, so I'll load pictures tomorrow morning. They were such troopers..we left our house at 5:30 and got home at 8:30! IT was freezing cold, and after every house I would ask if they were cold, and ready to go home...but nope! They wanted to keep going. My highlight was what Jaden told me. He was kind of worried about the "Scary Masks".... and after seeing our first one for the night, and Avery kinda cried a bit to be picked up, he tells me and Avery: "I just said to myself, Don't cry Jaden, Don't cry Jaden... and it worked!" awwwwwwwwwwwwww he's my sweetie, and he's growing up! Avery made my mom laugh over the weekend.... she asked to eat something for supper, and then she wouldn't eat it. Rene said "Avery...did you lie to daddy?" And she pipes up "NO, I just changed my mind!" :) Okay... just one more to tell you! Both kids were playing on the deck...and Jaden threw snow in Avery's face... she comes crying to me "Mommy.... Jaden embarrassed me!" HA HA, love the things kids say!
So with Halloween behind us now..... who is ready to start decorating for Christmas? hehheheh... I think I might start taking boxes out this weekend! I'll wait to put up my tree, but the rest, I can't wait to have up :) Here are a few pictures of Jaden and Avery playing on the deck yesterday, and one of Avery's goofy face, but love her eyes in it! G'night {{{HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS}}}


Giggles N Grins... what do you do with a picture like this? I've got to name this 'face' just not sure to what yet... lol

1 comment:

Sébastien's Proud Mommy said...

OH MY GOD!!!! These pictures are SOOOOOO cute! You're kids are too adorable, I9 fall in love with them more and more every time I see them. They aren't only cute either, they are total sweethearts, they melt ny heart!!!!! I just wish we could see each other more often. I'm hoping to make it up there this month so I'll catch up with you on that.

Take Care,
Hugs from Nique and Sébastien