Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Belle and Michealangelo want to tell ya:


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
I asked them what I should write beside their picture on my blog and here's what they had to say!
Jaden: Tell em I'm a Ninja Turtle, who is nice because my mom didn't buy the sword for my costume, and my sister is a princess, because she really is one.
Avery: Yeah, I'm Belle Princess, and I want treats tonight when we go to your house!
Mom: What do you say ?
Jaden/Avery: Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease ... Jaden: And then we say WANKS! (how he says thanx...lol)

Not sure if I like Sepia best, or the black and white... ? Or the color one?

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Because I changed the LO...and it is now a black background...to see our conversation mentioned in this post, highlight over the paragraph and you will be able to read it.