Saturday, September 02, 2006

Into September! Yikes!!!

Tis Friday of the September long weekend... and it has been a great day. I've managed to get a lot done , and it is very obvious now that we will be moving out of our house soon... there are boxes piled up in the basement, ready to go! It's sad in a way, this is Avery's first house, and I find I've been taking a lot of pictures this week so I can remember everything that has happened here :) I remember the first week we moved in, and we had our tv on a cardboard box, I even have a picture of it somewhere! Moving has never been too much trouble, but we have accumulated a lot in the last 3 years! I had to go through BOXES and BOXES of baby clothes, and made piles of what to keep for the next baby, what can be passed on to Sebastien, and what was ready to go to a second hand store. I'm so sentimental when I see baby clothes that Jaden and Avery wore. I'm sure a lot of you don't understand that, but I get this feeling that tugs at my heart strings... and it's as if holding that little sleeper my mom bought Avery, I could remember what she felt like in my arms 2yrs ago. I'm so having more children! Nope, not right now... I have some time yet :) Could it be possible that baby #3 could be planned? *smile* I ended my day at the scrapbooking store... and had so much fun. I only completed 2 Layouts in 4hrs, I did more chatting then scrapping... but that's part of the fun. I'll post them tomorrow... I hope everyone enjoys the weekend, the weather is supposed to be nice!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great Friday! We went camping down by Drayton Valley. I'm looking forward to seeing your LO's. (BTW...2 LO's in 4 hours? WOW!!! Takes me 4 hours to think up an idea!! LOL)