Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Changing it up a bit :)

I've been in a crazy mood this week. Maybe a better word would be MOODY.. lol. Sometimes I wish I were a guy... just so emotions would stand back a bit... oh well. So we hear from our painter that it's very possible we will NOT be in our house by the end of September.. which totally sucks because a) the builder has yet to change Sept 15th as a move in date... and b) we'll have to find a place to live if it's not ready by the 30th! I feel like there is SOOO much going on, but it is HAPPENING in slow motion... does that make any sense?! Probably not to anyone else.. lol.

I have to say Congratulations to our niece Cassie, who got married a few weeks ago :) We couldn't make it to her wedding, but hope to see some pictures soon! Lucky gal..she had such a great honeymoon, that there is a bun in her oven!! :) Congrats Cas & Matt!

I am s-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o counting the days on my fingers and toes to the day I will be buying a NEW camera! I can't *insert as bad a word you can think of here*wait!!!!! :)

Grandma goes in for surgery tomorrow morning. It's sad, and I can't stop thinking about her... I pray all goes well, and she goes home healthy :) I know she'll be in bed for a few weeks... (i remember my recoup. time..blah) I'd like to go there for a visit and spend some time taking care of her on Rene's days off.

I went to a Playschool meeting tonight, I took on Classroom Coordinator, so I get to make the cute calendar with the snack and parent helper on it :) Can't believe Jaden starts playschool!!!!!!!! He is excited like crazy about it too! I used to babysit for his teacher, so Jaden already knows her pretty well...and she is a real sweetie!

I bought 2 tickets to see Black Eyed Peas and Rihanna/Swollen Members in Edmonton October 4th... if anyone in interested let me know.. either to go with me... or to buy them both!? With Rene's new job, he can't go now :( Okay, I think I pretty much babbled enough tonight. Gonna end with a few fun songs I can't get enough of right now :) G'night!

Buttons *Pussy cat dolls*
Deja Vu *Beyonce*
Lips of an Angel *Hinder*
Bossy *Keilis*
London Bridges *Fergie*
Hips Don't Lie *Shakira* i'm still loving this song...
Sexy Back *Justin Timberlake*

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

Okay, I really did this at 10:41.. So i'll have to make the adjustments!

Rebecca said...

I love the new look Adrienne! I'm keeping Grandma in my prayers this morning!