Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Yup, also a Shop-a-holic!

Decided at the last minute today, that a trip to the city might be a lot of fun. I had a good excuse too... my mom's friend was having a garage sale, and opening it early for us =) So I picked up 2 silk trees, and 2 lovely rustic pictures, perfect to go in the new house! Then we went to the mall...and I had brought the kids, because Rene is working. Alix also came along... and my kids were actually very well behaved, it was so nice! We went for supper at Kelsey's, then to St.Albert Centre. LOVED the sales at Please Mum =) and bought Avery some head bands, and a Dora brush. Jaden got his first school back pack, since he starts playschool in September. Of course, he chose Batman. I'm getting so excited to move into the new house, but even more excited to DECORATE! I have boxes now labelled... "Party Lite NEW decor." and "New bathroom set" eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeks, I can't wait! They started to mud/tape the walls today =)
Spent last weekend in Plamondon, for Jolan's grad, and it was awesome...will write more, and post some pictures tomorrow... am too tired right now. Tomorrow morning I return to my regular morning run on the treadmill.... I'm looking forward to it in a way, but dreading it as well... I know it will take probably a week before it becomes routine again. I'm trying to convince Rene that we'd have a great time in the Dominican in January, so I feel motivated again to continue shedding pounds. Aight, time to catch some sleep... night!

No comments: