Wednesday, July 26, 2006

*insert witty title here*


So I am back online.... THANK GOD! I woke up yesterday, and as part of my morning routine, brought down some coffee, and came to read emails, blogs, check ebay.... and I had nothing! No internet! *gasp* Ran upstairs, and double *gasp* I have NO phone!!! So a quick call to Telus from my cell, confirmed that for some unknown reason, I was out of a phone line, until they could send out a tech..on Thursday. This wasn't good news...it meant 2 days without a phone line, and we are having our Open House on Thursday. How good would that look if someone comes to see our house, and there is a techy working inside!? I'm still not sure what happened, but when I got home today from running errands (getting Tim's coffee) I had a phone line again! So here I am. When I should be everywhere but here. I have a list sooooooooo long, it's on 3 pages on what I need to do before our Open House tomorrow. So Rebecca, like you say, I too...am addicted! So in preperation for our open house, and then heading to the city on Friday for Easton's 1st birthday... then on to Plamondon late Friday night for Jolan's Graduation. hehehheh Getting him a gift card to get a tattoo =) My kids are so excited.... for Easton's birthday we are meeting him at Millenium Place, and they deserve the trip, for putting up with a grouchy mom and dad all week! Adge...they want to know what kind of cake he's having? lol... Have a good Hump Day everyone.... I hope to make it back here tonight.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Oh, I so would not wish the no internet curse on anyone! Happy to see that it only took a short time for you. Good luck on your open house! I hope to see you this weekend.