Saturday, August 19, 2006

Fall Fever!!!

I can't shake it! I have fall fever in the worst way. You know what I'm talking about... when the days are still hot, but the nights are cool. Feels so good to wear those old comfortable sweaters. I know what you are thinking... it's only August, and I am getting hit early. I know everyone is busy, but don't you get the feeling that lately life is speeding ahead!? I don't think it's just me. I think everyone is feeling this way. Tonight I was talking with Rene, and we realized so many things about the changes in the past 2 years. For one.... housing. It is absolutely CRAZY, when will it stop? When will all of this stop? Do you think we are heading into a recession? Will a world war then take over? I don't know, but it does scare me sometimes. If I allow myself to really think about it. History repeats itself, we know that. Another thing that is going on around us, there are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many jobs! I remember going to college in Edmonton (1998) and I could NOT find a part time min. wage job. I went to a few interviews..but it was all about who you knew. Such a different story now! How long will this last? Walmart is closing early, because of a staff shortage... People who do have a job, have to pick up so many extra hours to pick up the slack for the staff shortage. The line ups are unreal everywhere you go too! Maybe it's good, maybe it's not. But it is an obvious observation. Going back to Fall Fever, I think that a big reason I have it so bad is that I have this hope that my life will just slow right back down... but I'm starting to have my doubts. What do you think?

... okay I know I rambled, if you are still reading this..wow, I was all over the place with this one, and I'm pretty sure I have already made a blog entry about my fall fever.. but anyways, Have a good Sunday! :) Leaving you with a picture of my Mini Me :) Technically this is a terrible picture, i just can't believe she dragged out her "backdrop, baby and camera" and did this:

1 comment:

Sébastien's Proud Mommy said...

That is just toooooo damn cute! Amazing how they pick things up and want to mimic the adults in their life. Give her a HUGE kiss and hug from us, and Jaden too of course.