Friday, August 18, 2006

Any Offers?

I'll be starting a course at Nait next month, and would love to know if anybody is willing to be photographed? I know I live far away, but if you can meet me in either Plamondon or Edmonton.... I'd love to get some practice. I will be holding my new camera in less then a month! *SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAM* Along with allowing me to take your picture, I will ask that you sign a release form, allowing me to use it in my class, or on my blog. Obviously there is no cost, unless you would like to have any of them printed for yourself, then you will be responsible for making your own prints.
Anyone???? Thank you!!!
I'm going scrapping tonight... Garage Saling tomorrow... Have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Sébastien's Proud Mommy said...

You can take pictures of us.....we'd love it!

Anonymous said...

Hi!

I'd love to have you take a pic of me and my hubby or even of my niece! I love your work so far!