Friday, August 04, 2006

Anybody Reading this?!?!?





Okay, first off, WHO IS READING MY BLOG? I have no idea, and I'm getting very few comments, come on guys... say something!? LOL Here are a few pictures from Jolan's grad =)


Hope you had a good day Jolan, sorry if I was in your face too much with the camera, but I had a lot of fun, and still can't believe one of my little brothers has graduated! Can't wait for you to come to Whitecourt and get your tattoo! (in case any of you didn't know, this was my grad gift to Jolan) Enjoy the summer, because in Sept, you are back in school, Congrats Bro!

Love Adrienne

4 comments:

Adrienne said...

Some of the pictures look really wanky on here, because I had to resize them for the blog. You'll get better copies Jolan!

Adrienne said...

Hey, don't forget you can see the pictures in a better size if you click on it! Now go click away...

Rebecca said...

Ok, Ok, I'm reading your blog! Great pictures by the way. And to answer your question, I'm 4 lbs away from my goal weight. See ya!

Anonymous said...

Hey,
Those pics were awesome Adrienne!
And about the doll thingy, it is so nice to watch children play. I took Nolan to so Let's Play in the city and it was amazing to see his eyes wide open at all the toys, slides, and other thingys!
How you had a wonderful weekend!
We were at Big Valley Jamboree and it was awesome!
Cya Crissy :)