Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww!







Funny what we have to do for our children!! I had to put on my brave face today when Jaden found a caterpillar crawling on our sidewalk. In order to save him from being the wuss he came out to be, I encouraged him to be "a boy" and to pick up the caterpillar, and check out how he wiggles, and moves. To my HUGE surprise, he did it! Avery was more hesitant, she would only "pet" him. Out came the camera, and more pictures for you guys =) It was another hot day.... looking forward to seeing what happens when these dark clouds head our way, hope it can cool the house down so we can sleep tonight... Time to go watch "So You Think You Can Dance"...... G'night! (Mom if you are reading this, PLEASE mail me the book I left there! Thank you!!)

Adrienne

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Hey, this is deanna..just wanted to come and return the wonderful comments you left on my blog..Im in Red Deer...and I have been to whitecourt lots..DH was a pipeline welder!
Great pics with the caterpillar!