Wednesday, October 14, 2009

We aren't ready for this!


Why does it seem that the older I get, the longer it takes for summer to come, and the faster it comes and turns to fall? Fall....what is that anyway? October 13, and we have snow!! yuck! Not ready for winter boots and mitts.... but I guess we have no choice in the matter now do we?? Glad we went for our annual drive to one of my favorite places around Whitecourt. I really wanted to make it there this year before all the leaves fell, and looks like we made our trip just in time! Here's one of the 2 older kids.... Cohen wanted nothing to do with being in the picture, even with the tim bits I brougth along for bribery!
We've been pretty busy at our house the last few weeks, busier then the norm. Avery started Sparks and loves it. She was sick today and had to miss the Bring Your Friend night and was pretty sad about it. She is LOVING school....and has an awesome teacher and a really great group of kids in her kindergarten class. Jaden is excitedly waiting to find out when indoor soccer begins, he can't wait. I am really enjoying his teacher and class as well.... the school is awesome, and I am happy that they are going to the school that happens to be down the street from us. He is learning to read which is soooo awesome! I *love* listening to him read his books, and seeing how excited he is getting about it too. I have teared up more then once listening to him read and can only hope that he continues to love it so much. Cohen, also growing like crazy and now 17 months. Our days are more scheduled now that the other 2 are in school and it works good for both him and I. He comes with me to the Millar Centre every day while I work out in the gym, he stays in the Child Mind room. I know he's busy, busy.... and so far so good. Still taking his afternoon nap right after lunch for a good 2hrs and in bed around 7:30. You'll have to Cohen, the next time you see him, to show you his "dirty look" it's hilarious! He's saying a lot, but still not understanding a whole lot of what he says...lots of babbling...and quite a few words too.
Rene had an eventful last few weeks with the purchase of a new company truck. He was struggling with deciding between buying a Ford or Dodge...and finally decided on the dodge. Not thrilled with the service he received, or the fact that the tires are not made for the kind of needed (got a flat tire his first day in the bush!) I wonder if he'll get a ford again next ;) I'm sure he'll get used to his new truck soon enough and all will be fine... I really enjoy it, and it's a comfortable ride.
I just finished week 2 of the Biggest Loser contest in Whitecourt. It will continue on until Dec 22nd when THE biggest loser will be awarded with $1,000.00 cash! There are weekly prizes as well, and it is all based on the % of weight you lose. It came at a good time for me, I had just purchased a gym membership at the Millar Centre and this has been a great motivation for me. After 2 weeks I am down 6.2lbs... so I am on my way down...which is very cool for me. It's going to be a long journey but I am really enjoying the work outs and looking forward to reaching the little goals along the way. As well as working out, I'm also working in...hahhaha as in my Photography Business. We are well into the busy season now and I can seriously sit at my computer 8hrs a day now working on sessions, ordering pictures, packaging them up, returning phone calls and emails....it's nothing short of crazy. Somehow I love it though.... so much so or I wouldn't be doing it! I'm looking forward to a few more sessions booked this month and hope to take 3 weeks off in December.
All righty, now that I finally updated this little blog with a few pictures and a REALLY long post... I am off to bed again. It's now 3:25 and I'm feeling a bit better... I think I caught Avery's bug...and fell asleep around 8:30 and got up at 1... tomorrow could be interesting! ;)
Thx for stopping in!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Karen McKinnon said...

so I saw this little thumbnail in my facebook friend list of this adorable kid and it was your profile pic - so cute! Thanks for being a FB fan love your Pictures sometimes tell the story post..

Anonymous said...

hello ppl. I'm honestly into shoes and I was searching for the sake of that meticulous brand. The prices due to the fact that the boots are around 190 pounds on every site. But definitively I base this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase those. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

hi fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I had been looking allowing for regarding that exact make. The prices as regards the velcros are all over 330 dollars on every site. But definitively I found this site selling them for the benefit of half price. I in reality love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase these. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

good evening everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I was digging for that singular brand. The prices as regards the sneakers were around 180 pounds on every site. But for all I bring about this locate selling them as a remedy for half price. I really like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order them. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

wow i love your whole blog i think every element to it is great and i dont have kids so im suprised that somehow i wanted to read your blog when i cant really relate to it but you write lovley i felt like i was reading a book about your life and it was drawing me in and just the vibe you give off through your writeing i am looking forward to reading more:)
Tiffeny Glidewell

chelsea said...

I enjoy reading your post! Continue to blog.

Ipe Decking | SQL Server 2008

keepcloser.com said...

we invite you to join the newest social network KeepCloser.com
www.keepcloser.com

Anonymous said...

please join to my blog...
arevhe.blogspot.com
thank's

RealExams said...

tour blog post is awesome and i value the post.Really thank you! Keep writing.

Unknown said...

Master of science Download Office 2010 brought out the latest add-on due to the Company productiveness offer for Friday, targeting company submission having Sarbanes-Oxley React human resources guidelines. The latest Office environment Alternative Accelerator with regard to Sarbanes-Oxley Office 2010 is an element on the compilation of "accelerator" releases all around the latest version of Place of work. The particular string involves gear as well as suggestions with regard to consumers as well as spouses to make Microsoft Office 2010 Business office upgrades created for distinct enterprise responsibilities. Office 2010 Download

angel Williams said...

I'm not overweight. I'm just nine inches too short.



Adipex

angel Williams said...

Phentermine should be used as a short term drug to help patients to start losing weight while the patient is undergoing permanent long term changes in their attitude towards food and exercise.Cheap Adipex

Anonymous said...

Utilize phen375 ingredients. They are the ones that could certainly give you a helping hand. You might discover it easy to pick the top drugs that should definitely function correctly to suit your needs. You obtain the many vital info. The benefit of examining reviews just before purchasing the product or service is that it is actually from different men and women who've applied the solution. You get to know the views of various individuals, what all issues they've faced although working with the products, what exactly are the benefits and the way a single really should use it..Phentermine can be a weight loss drug that like all other remedies, may be used safely when applied as supposed or is often hazardous for your physical situation when abused. For those who keep to the recommendations of your physician when using phentermine for weight loss, you will not must experience any unwanted wellbeing detriment. The #1 most common miscalculation phentermine customers make is ignoring the dietary demands and/or degree of activity. Although the aspect effects are generally momentary they are able to also cause adequate anxiousness which they can counteract efforts to shave lbs and simply make some time within the [url=http://phen375scamx.livejournal.com/]phen375 forum[/url] supplements incredibly tough.
[url=http://chinaclass.extrarisk.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=663793]how to lose weight fast with exercise[/url]
[url=http://chinaclass.extrarisk.com/posting.php?mode=post&f=9]i want to lose weight[/url]