Friday, August 14, 2009

Playing around....

Playing with pictures (that I snapped in horrible lighting conditions!), playing outside, playing at West Edmonton mall..........fun times, good summer. Here's a few from our day in the city yesterday. We stopped at a small town on the way where Alix said there were a few older buildings...it was a VERY cool location, but we were there in full sun, lots of shadows, squinty eyes, but took some anyway. They are just for us anyway, and all for fun. Would love to go back and take more pictures another day closer to sun set. We hit the mall and the kids went on a few rides, then we ate in the food court. Next I took the 2 older ones into Gap and bought some school outfits. Jaden was awesome.... loved everything! Avery was po'd that I didn't buy her these "SO CUTE FLIP FLOPS" (because she has so many already!) but she did try on the clothes we picked, and she looks pretty cute I must say. From there I snuck into La Senza and bought a few new items for moi :) then back on the road to go home. We packed a lot into our afternoon, and the kids proved that when I finally woke up at 10am this morning and they were all still sleeping!
;)

6 comments:

the legened killer of killers said...

*sigh!*
boring!

new drive wolverhampton said...

nice share buddy its really easy I try this its working well here. Now I have my own twitter widget. Thanks for sharing….

Tarjeta Sanitaria Europea said...

Nice article, approve. I will bookmark because this material provides concern information.

Feng Shui en la cocina said...

I am glad that I have observed this blog. Ultimately anything not a crap, which we understand quite usually. The web site is lovingly maintained and up to date. So it really should be, thank you for this welcome transform

angel Williams said...

That's really a fantastic post!added to my favourite blogs list. I have been reading your blog last couple of weeks and enjoy every bit.Thanks.




Adipex

angel Williams said...

This is what makes Adipex a unique weight loss product. It can be taken only on a limited time. After a few weeks.



Adipex