Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happy {GREEN} day a day late...

I had good intentions of taking photos of my kids sporting their green clothes for St.Patrick's day....but one thing happened after another and I didn't get anything fabulous. I'm still going to post a few of what I did take, because I am determined to update my blog daily or every other day :) I love Cohen's eyes in this first one, and I don't normally like b&w as much as color....but this one seems to work.


I told her to give me some 'tude...........and I got this....

And since I don't have any green beer to share, I took this.....

..........and there's my messy house, if you look carefully you'll see a little boy wearring a green t-shirt that says "Not lucky... but cute" ;)

Thx for stopping in~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness what cute pictires! Man is Cohen ever getting BIG!!! We have to get together I really miss your kids!

Celine