Friday, June 20, 2008

OY, what a day!

Photobucket


Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket"
Photobucket

Never thought this day would end .................. it was a fussy day for Cohen, first one since he's been born so I should feel really lucky about that! He wouldn't settle into a decent nap all day, and when he was awake he was pretty fussy. So finally at 9:00 tonight, after going for 3 LONG drives during the day, he fell asleep. I always need that 'down time' before I can go to bed, so I found a few pictures from the fair and thought I'd share them. Have a good weekend!! I'm off to bed, and going camping tomorrow!

1 comment:

Megan said...

ACk...I just remembered you needed help. I am SO sorry..was just going through about 50 emails to return and came across it..it looks like you got it figured out though...good for you!